Pegasus Solar & Energy Storage seek to maintain and grow our reputation in providing high quality products and services. We value complaints as highly as a positive review as they assist us to continually improve our internal processes and customer service.
Pegasus Solar & Energy Storage is committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our valued customers, resolving complaints as quickly as possible.
This policy has been designed to provide guidance & instruction to the consumer. We are committed to being consistent, fair and impartial whilst acting swiftly when handling a complaint.
How a complaint can be made
If the consumer is unhappy with a service provided by Pegasus Solar & Energy Storage, the complaint can be reported directly to the most relevant &/or convenient company contact, or by:
- Telephoning us on 0413 794 649
- Writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speaking in person to any of our customer service staff
Once a complaint has been made:
- Pegasus Solar & Energy Storage will log the complaint internally and begin the investigation within a reasonable time of its receipt.
- Every reasonable effort will then be made to advise the complainant as soon as possible of receipt of the complaint and communicate the expected timeframe for resolution of that complaint.
- Pegasus Solar & Energy Storage will provide feedback on the outcome of the complaint within 21 days of receipt.
When additional time is required, we will:
- Inform the consumer of the need for more time to complete the investigation; and
- Complete the investigation within 45 days of receipt of the complaint.
If the consumer is dissatisfied with the outcome of a complaint, Pegasus Solar & Energy Storage will provide the consumer with the appropriate contact details internally or externally to the relevant state of territory industry consumer protection organisation, as an independent dispute resolution body.
Pegasus Solar & Energy Storage will ensure that the consumer fully understands the various avenues available when lodging a complaint. This is done by providing clear details of those avenues in our Terms & conditions.
What information we will need
When investigating a complaint, we will be relying on information provided by you the consumer, some of which we may already be holding. At times we may need to contact the complainant to clarify details or request additional information where necessary. To help us investigate your complaint quickly and efficiently we ask the complainant to provide the following information:
- Complainants name and contact details
- The relevant name of the staff member they have been dealing with
- The nature of the complaint
- Details of any steps they have already taken to resolve the compliant
- Details of any relevant conversations that may have been had relating to the complaint
- Copies of any documentation or photos which support the complaint